MO State Budget Approved - Teacher Starting Pay Increased
May 13, 2022
- Funds to increase teacher pay, including:
- Fully funding Governor Parson’s recommendation to increase the baseline teacher salary from $25,000 to $38,000 through a matching grant program.
- The state will provide local school districts with funds to support 70 percent of the salary costs associated with the program; local school districts would have to provide the remaining 30 percent.
- Just over $37 million to restart the Career Ladder program currently in state law, which allows teachers with at least five years of experience to earn extra money for participating in additional activities in the school setting.
- A one-time increase of $214 million to support transportation in public schools, fully funding the maximum 75 percent of reimbursable costs for the first time since 1991.
Check In with the Best Hotel Rates with AMBA Passport!
Summer is here, and that means it’s time to pack the bags, grab the camera, and enjoy some travel with the best hotel
Brace Yourself! 3D Printing is Revolutionizing Dentistry
Technological innovations are constantly bringing big changes to healthcare, and dentistry is no exception. For instance, 3D
Looking Out For Your Vision: 3 Unusual Eye Conditions
There’s truth to the saying, “with age comes wisdom”. Unfortunately, age can also bring eye issues. After 50,
No Joke! There Are Amazing Health Benefits to Laughter.
Have you ever been dwelling on something that was bothering you and you heard a loved one laughing? Suddenly, your mood is