I hope all of you are aware that a very harmful issue will be on the November 4th ballot - Constitutional Amendment 3, Election Day is just 3 weeks from today! Now is the time to communicate with everyone you know by, email, phone calls and personal contact. This Amendment must be defeated and we need your help to make it happen! Sinquefield strikes out on Amendment 3! (click here)
What We Need YOU To Do
- Stand Up, Speak Up! Attend local meetings of organizations that you may belong to and ask to speak about Amendment 3.
- Let Your Voice be Heard! Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper.
- Be Social! Stay connected to MRTA on Facebook and use social media to get the word out. Knock on your neighbors' doors. Hand out fliers at local festivals and gatherings. Call or email colleagues, friends, and family.
- Show Up! Don't forget to show up and vote NO on November 4th.
- Help Out! Go to www.protectourlocalschools.com and volunteer to make phone calls in the effort to get all educators out to vote.
For more information on the Coalition MRTA has joined, Protect Our Local Schools click here: www.protectourlocalschools.com.